Quality control engineer
Immensa Technology labs is looking for an energetic Quality control engineer who will join us on a mission to take the world into the new frontier of digital manufacturing. Utilizing technologies across the spectrum of additive manufacturing like DMLS, SLS , SLA , and many more.
- Perform routine incoming material inspections to determine conformance with products’ specifications.
- Perform material characterization in support of supplier qualification and scale up validation.
- Performs part inspection to determine conformance with design specifications.
- Analyze data, generate reports, and support lot release workflow.
- Maintain calibrations of test equipment.
- Assist with development of new QC processes and SOP’s and support change control management workflow.
- Assist with root cause investigations and corrective and preventive action implementations to maintain established quality standards.
- Works independently and possesses a level of functional expertise necessary to influence and execute technical and project delivery execution.
- Familiarity with quality standards such as ISO.
- Excellent organization skills with an eye for detail.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment, handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Experience with MS office tools (Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Project) and Adobe products.
- Experience analyzing and presenting data in an organized manner.
- Ability to follow oral, written, email, and text message instructions.
- Experience working in a collaborative setting.
- An Associate Degree in Materials Engineering, Materials Science, Polymer Technology or an appropriate equivalent. Considerable and relevant work experience shall be considered if adequate degree not available.
- Ability to communicate effectively and contribute to team projects
To apply for this role , Please fill out the below form: