- Perform mechanical assembly tasks in accordance with documented manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Perform test and measurement operations in accordance with documented manufacturing processes and procedures
- Perform functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including set-up and calibration tasks, rework and quality testing related to the production sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Use sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments or equipment.
- Determine and assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process.
- Help to document requirements for new products and processes.
- Work with Additive manufacturing engineers in conducting experiments.
- Experience with assembly and test tasks for high tech electro-mechanical products.
- Knowledge of how to use basic tools such as: torque wrench, multi-meter
- Experience with handling inventory.
- Ability to work to production schedules independently or with minimal supervision
- Able to use a computer to run test programs and record data, given instruction.
- Discipline in recording important information such as test data and serial numbers, batch numbers.
- Diploma in mechanical engineering, CNC machining, additive manufacturing , or relative work experience will be considered.