Job Description for Sales Engineer
Immensa technology labs is a growing fast since its establishment and is well received in the market. The Marketing & Sales team is responsible for branding, PR, company communications, acquisition and customer relationship management. We are currently scaling our sales organisation to be able to handle all requests from potential customers.
As a part of Technical sales team, you will establish, develop and maintain relationships with new customers. You will be responsible for the complete entire sales process. You will visit (potential) customers, provide solutions with 3DP and manage the decision-making process. Moreover, you will be managing the relationship with our customers together with the other teams ensuring continuous user feedback, R&D input and identification of follow-up sales rendering excellent customer service.
With a technical background and international experience in Technical sales preferably in the AM Industry, Other manufacturing industry, you are eager to work in a promising new technology market. You are well organised and punctual, a good listener and well informed as well as broadly interested in the markets, we target local as well as Middle east market and You share our passion of defining and realising the best 3D printing solutions for our customers. The ingredients for a successful performance are in sum:
- Customer relationship management; actively approaching potential customers and follow-up of existing customers.
- Developing and maintaining close contact with existing and potential customers, identifying opportunities through regular communication in order to promote products/solutions and optimize client satisfaction.
- Developing market intelligence reporting regarding potential customers, applications and target markets and using this knowledge for initiating, developing and executing the account management plan for (potential) customers.
- Visiting (potential) customers on everyday basis.
- Making quotations and managing the sales funnel with the support of the Sales Coordinator
- Periodically reporting on sales progress and submitting the MIS reports.
- Negotiating and closing contracts in accordance with commercial and legal procedures and guidelines.
- Building business cases, defining system configurations and presenting cost/price calculations
- Generating input for (long term) product/services roadmap.
- Location: Dubai, Willingness to travel – Local and Abroad 50%-80% of time.
The Technical Sales Engineer reports to the Head of Sales / Marketing
At least a bachelor’s in technology management, Industrial/Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics/manufacturing Engineering or similar work experience in related industry.
- Successful and demonstrable track record in direct sales of capital equipment or projects and building long term customer relationships
- At least 5+ years of successful experience in an international industrial environment
- Creative and commercial mind-set, ability to build effective relationships & operate in a broad range of functional areas
- Good communicator (Preferably in Arabic and English), both verbally, reading and presenting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel) and preferably any CRM
Ours is a young and fast-growing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team attitude in which we work and experiment together in achieving our joint goals. We are looking for a broad range of people with diverse backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our company culture:
- Open, self-confident and result oriented
- Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and entrepreneurial
- Proven team player who takes ownership
- Professional and structured
- Fun to work with!