Additive Manufacturing Engineer
Immensa Technology labs is looking for an energetic Engineer who will join us on a mission to take the world into the new frontier of digital manufacturing. Utilizing technologies across the spectrum of additive manufacturing like DMLS, SLS , SLA , and many more.
As, the Additive Manufacturing Engineer metals and polymers, Key responsibilities will include:
- Develops robust designs for new, special, or existing products that can be produced economically and according to established project timelines.
- Support producibility reviews for additive components to ensure manufacturability.
- Prepare builds for each of the technologies at our facilities using relevant software’s.
- Formally liaison between teams including design, inspection, quality, and MEs to develop inspection techniques for complex additive component geometry.
- Process analysis and improvement: Improving, standardizing and qualifying our production processes.
- Support quality control team on root cause analysis for additive parts and processes.
- Identify and execute projects to increase quality and decrease part manufacturing cost.
- Works independently and possesses a level of functional expertise necessary to influence and execute technical and project delivery execution.
- Works with users/customers and/or program leadership to ensure that the project deliverables are consistent with the goals of larger programs or initiatives.
- Revises and alters detailed and layout drawings to conform to engineering changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline from an accredited College or University
- 1 – 5 years of relevant manufacturing experience
- Prior experience with Additive manufacturing process development
- Experience of DfA / DfM, Process FMEA or Six Sigma.
- 3D Cad Modelling.
- Understanding of machine G code preparation, Slicing software’s and parameter control.
- Balance of theoretical and hands on manufacturing engineering
- Six Sigma training or equivalent quality training
- Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions
- Strong organization and documentation skills
- Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively and contribute to team projects
To apply for the above role please fill out the form below: